Problems Listening to Meditation Sit Recordings?
If you have had problems listening to recordings on an iPhone, try the following for a quick fix.
If you receive a “recording not found” message after listening to a Sit recording for several minutes, here’s what you can to do to avoid the problem:
1. Tap on the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
2. Within Settings, tap on “Display & Brightness” (this is right below “General” in the iPhone6)
3. Tap on “Auto-Lock”
4. Tap on “Never”
5. Tap on the “<” (the “go back” arrow) at the top left of the screen
6. Tap on the “<” at the top of the new screen to go back to “Settings.”
7. Exit “Setting” by double clicking the home button (the round button at the bottom of the iPhone6 that you can actually click) and swiping up.
8. Go to the email from A Way In or to the Meditations page and click on the “listen to the recording” link.